2011-07-16

Is it Burberry or YSL?

In one of the next posts I'll explain myself why I didn't write anything for past two weaks. 
But now I'll cotinue where I stopped; fashion shows for Fall 2011.
I really love Burberry Prorsum collections. I loved previous Fall 2010 and Summer 2011.  
In Pre-Fall I noticed loads of fur and black. Boots are knee height (they stop right on the knee) and pants are... well, they are bell bottoms. I'm really not used to this kind of trausers anymore, despite the fact they have appeared in past few seasons. I fell so good in skinny jeans and we'll see how soon I will swap them for a pair of bell bottoms (if that happens). Pleats appears on long dresses along with the black leather belt. To sum up; bell bottoms, pleats, dark colours and long dresses in Burberry Pre-Fall 2011.








What have I noticed in Fall collection?
COLOURS!
A bit unexpected, however interesting. You can choose to say goodbye to cold and depressive winter with short colorful jacket or be chic in white or embrace your elegance with fur coat.
I also noticed clear cape(me likey likey), which remineds me of Fall 2010 YSL clear cape. Is it just me?

  





 I like Burberrys a bit more. What about you?

 (Pictures from elle)

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment